In line with the Government’s easing of lockdown restrictions, the London Broncos look forward to welcoming back a limited number of supporters to our home fixture against Bradford Bulls.
Bulls’ visit in the Betfred Championship will mark the first time we are able to host fans since the pandemic started. As a club, we are excited to be able to welcome supporters back through the turnstiles.
Importantly, there are several key changes to the gameday experience for supporters who purchase a ticket.
James Milner, Head of Commercial at London Broncos, said: “We are, of course, really pleased to welcome supporters back to home games as of next weekend.
“I speak on behalf of Will and the players as well as all members of staff in saying we truly have missed having our fans’ support on gamedays, it just isn’t the same without you.
“To maximise the safety of everyone in attendance, a number of rules and restrictions will be put in place as part of the RFL’s Return of Spectators document.”
The key rules are:
- Sit and remain in your allocated seat throughout the duration of the game.
- Ensure you do not attend the match if you are feeling unwell.
- Arrive during your allocated time slot
- If you do not have a ticket, do not travel. No tickets will be sold on the day.
In addition, away supporters will now be permitted entry to next Sunday’s fixture. Fans of both clubs without a ticket will be able to tune in via Our League.
Our League’s streaming service has been extended despite the return of supporters. Currently, Our League will be available for home ties against Dewsbury and Whitehaven. Future updates on additional streaming coverage will be available through our website.
Tickets to attend games for the foreseeable future will be available to purchase until midnight two days before the game is due to take place. This rule ensures every supporter is appropriately socially distanced from other fans on matchdays.
Any person in breach of the rules will be refused entry or removed from the ground.
Additional stewards and volunteer supporters will be in place around the stadium and outside to assist people in finding their seats.
Upon purchasing your matchday ticket, all pass holders will receive a QR code from our partners TicketCo. We strongly encourage all supporters to download the TicketCo Wallet App which is compatible on all smartphone devices.
Downloading the TicketCo Wallet App makes it easy to find your QR code which will permit you entry on the day. Ticketholders will also receive an email in the coming days with their seat numbers on and allocated time slot when they need to arrive. Time slots will ensure there is no congestion around the entrance to the stadium on the day.
James added: “We are so thankful to all Broncos supporters for being so understanding in adhering to the new rules. Gamedays still will not be what we are used to, but for many people next Sunday’s game will be the first step in returning to normal life.
“Your safety is our highest priority. Supporters must arrive within their designated time slot, it will make the gameday experience enjoyable and safe for everyone.
“Concession pass holders will require proof of their concession which includes photo ID. Without this, entry will not be permitted.”
“It’s been a long time since we were all together, so I hope the Broncos’ faithful are as excited for next weekend as I am. We look forward to welcoming as many people as we safely can back next weekend.”
A full list of important points about next weekend’s game can be found below. Any further assistance you may require, please email our friendly team who will be happy to help via: [email protected].
- Supporters must head directly to their allocated seat and remain in the seat unless using the toilet or bar facilities.
- Movement between stands is not permitted. Each stand has its own toilet block and bar.
- Sitting in a seat that is not allocated to you is not permitted and will likely upset the distancing plans that have been put in place. Seats are allocated with safety in mind so please respect that.
- Concession pass holders will be asked to provide evidence of their concession with photo ID on arrival. Please have this ready.
- Pass holders are being asked to arrive within allocated time slots. Please ensure you aim to use these to assist the club with moving fans safely into their seats.
- Unreserved East Stand ticket holders are asked to arrive between 2:20pm and 2:45pm and sit within their ticketing group at a safe distance from others.
- Supporters arriving in Car must have the car parking QR code ready and a ticket code for all persons within the vehicle.
- At the end of the game supporters from the East Stand will be asked to leave first, followed by the Main stand Upper and Lower and then the Damian Bugeja stand.
Read the Spectator Code of Conduct here