London Broncos has teamed up with our Principal Partner – Corporate Travel Management (CTM) to offer a group of four the chance to win a free matchday hospitality experience at the Newcastle Thunder fixture on Friday 13th May 2022.
For you to stand a chance of winning, all you must do is answer the following question and follow the three simple rules as laid out below.
Which London Broncos player recently made his 100th appearance for the club against the Dewsbury Rams?
- Email your answer to, [email protected]
- Comment on one of our social media posts about the competition with your answer and tag 3 friends to encourage them to do the same.
- You must be following @LondonBroncosRFL and @travelctm_sport.
All rules must be followed to be in with the chance of winning.
You have until 5pm on Monday 9th May 2022 to enter and the winner will be announced on Tuesday 10th May 2022 on our social media channels. The winner will then be contacted by a member of the commercial team.
The below T&Cs apply and by entering the giveaway, you agree to the T&Cs.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to **London Broncos and CTM Sport** whose Instagram handles are @LondonBroncosRFL and @travelctm_sport. The “Giveaway Prize” refers to **Hospitality Box for four (4) people at Newcastle Thunder fixture on Friday 13th May 2022**.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 5pm on 9th May 2022. One (1) winner in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter on 10th May 2022and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of London Broncos and CTM Sport are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram, Facebook and Twitter are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one (1) entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @YourInstagramHandle and following this Instagram profile.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered by emailing the answer to the clubs [email protected] email address. And by using a random number generator a winner will be selected. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.