The Broncos Business club launches early 2021 with a simple aim, to create a network of Sponsors, Partners and Associates of the London Broncos that can enjoy the benefits of the Business Club on a game day as well as events throughout the year and the opportunity to meet like-minded fans of the greatest game, Rugby League, in London.
Members of the Broncos Business Club can look forward to fantastic surroundings, delicious food, a variety of guests and speakers and best of all 13 games of fast flowing and hard hitting Rugby League from their premium seats.
Our current members come from a wide range of industries including, finance, construction, advertising and marketing, sports, travel and IT so the chance to grow your client base, or indeed meet potential new suppliers to your company, are increased when you become a Broncos Business Club Member. Gaining access to other companies that have shared interests such as the London Broncos is a great start to any potential business relationship.
Each membership allows for two people to attend each fixture but the ability to invite staff, clients or potential customers to join you in the lounge is an option for a small additional fee per game.
Your Broncos Business Club Membership, priced at only £1200 + VAT includes the following –
- 2 x Season Passes for the Broncos Business Club Lounge with Premium seats for the match action
- Food included in the cost of the membership and paid bar within the lounge, exclusive for Business Club Members
- Regular mid-week networking events including members of the local business community
- Facilitated introductions and lunch meetings for members we feel can benefit from one another’s services
- Feature articles on your business to be communicated via the Business Club newsletter and London Broncos club website and social media
- Guaranteed number of social media mentions via the London Broncos channels per month
- Listing on the London Broncos website and within Matchday Programs
- Special Business Club and Sponsors event with First Team Coaching Staff and players each year
If you would like more information on the Broncos Business Club or to arrange a membership for your company then please contact Head of Commercial James Milner on [email protected]