The London Broncos Business Club is set for it’s inaugural event on Friday 30th January.
The January Business Club will take place at the Village Urban Resort Watford from 8-10am and first team player Richie Mathers will talk about the importance of business within sport and preparing for life outside of professional sport. He’ll be joined by head coach Joey Grima and first team players Ray Nasso, Joel Wicks, Rhys Lovegrove, Joe Keyes and Toby Everett.
The Broncos are keen to build relationships with local businesses, find local suppliers and be of benefit to the local economy. The business club will enable local businesses to meet regularly and build relationships to generate more business in the local community.
What does membership of the London Broncos Business Club include?
– Monthly networking breakfasts at the Village Urban Resort, (£10 for members and £25 for non-members)
– Invitation for two people in hospitality to one London Broncos home game in 2015
– Invite to an annual Golf Day with networking events
– Use of an online ‘Quote Me’ system where all London Broncos fans and other sponsors can submit requests for quotes to all our Business Club Members
– Listing on the London Broncos website
– Access to the London Broncos Business Club logo to use on all your business stationary
– Exclusive branded business card holder
To register for the first event held on Friday January 30th, 8-10am at the Village Urban Resort Watford, sign up here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-broncos-business-club-launch-tickets-14626545391