London Broncos Rugby League are set to launch a new Business Club in January 2015.
Commercial manager Tom Williams said: “London Broncos aim to be an integral part of the North London business community. This is why we have set up the London Broncos Business Club to help local businesses connect, network and do more business locally.
“The club also want to use local suppliers and help local businesses generate more customers and income. Joining the London Broncos Business Club will help you get better connected and build your business.”
The first event is on Friday 30th January, 8-10am at the Village Urban Resort Watford.
What does membership of the London Broncos Business Club include?
– Monthly networking breakfasts at the Village Urban Resort, (£10 for members and £25 for non-members)
– Invitation for two people in hospitality to one London Broncos home game in 2015
– Invite to an annual Golf Day with networking events
– Use of an online ‘Quote Me’ system where all London Broncos fans and other sponsors can submit requests for quotes to all our Business Club Members
– Listing on the London Broncos website
– Access to the London Broncos Business Club logo to use on all your business stationary
– Exclusive branded business card holder
To register for the first event held on Friday January 30th, 8-10am at the Village Urban Resort Watford, sign up here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-broncos-business-club-launch-tickets-14626545391
To find out more including how to join the London Broncos Business Club please contact commercial manager [email protected]