London Broncos head coach Andrew Henderson has named his 19-man squad to face Hunslet at The Hive this Sunday (kick-off 3pm).
Henderson has made a series of changes to the side that lost to Whitehaven last Saturday and brings in three Under 19s players who could debut on Sunday. Ben Gray (forward), Sadiq Adebiyi (forward) and Ben Pointer (hooker) could all debut in Sunday’s game against Hunslet (pictured L-R).
“I asked the players for some honestly early in the week when they reflected on their previous performance,” said Henderson. “A number of players know their standards were not good enough at the weekend and don’t deserve to be in the team this week.
“It’s been great to have the young academy kids training with us this week and they’ve brought some energy and enthusiasm in the way they’ve trained. And if they gain selection I’ll be excited to see how they perform as they’ll be challenged at this level.”
19-man squad (corporate/personal sponsors)
40. Sadiq Adebiyi | Available
7. William Barthau | Wyld and Williams / Alan and Stephen Archard
38. James Cunningham | Available / Lucy Campbell
34. Matt Davis | Available
17. Erjon Dollapi | Oakland Computer Services / Vini and Julie Riley
23. Toby Everett | Bob Holt Trust / Lucy and Megan Campbell
15. Matt Garside | Hardyman Limited / Ricky Wilby
39. Ben Gray | Available
5. Ben Hellewell | NP Electrics and Testing / Mark Gates
35. Andrew Henderson | Simon Cox Marketing Solutions / Ron and Judi Knox
32. Elliot Kear | Foxboro Accountants
26. Sean Morris | B Smart Dry Cleaners / Dan Heaton
4. Wes Naiqama | Try Tag Rugby / Sussex Merlins
41. Ben Pointer | Available
24. Alex Walker | Bob Holt Trust / Mike Smith
36. Jonny Walker | Loan
37. Jason Walton | Available
21. Joel Wicks | Bob Holt Trust / Duncan Smith
2. Rhys Williams | Prime Health / Gary Tetlow and Mike Toley
Members are reminded that home play-off fixtures are included in their memberships. Tickets are available to purchase for the game at www.venuetoolbox.com/londonbroncos, use code EARLYBIRD-HUNSLET to get 20% off adult tickets (book before 11.59pm on Friday 21st August). Tickets are also available on the day from the ticket office.