Performance Staff Opportunity
POSITION: Performance Analyst
London Broncos Rugby League who are the leading professional rugby league club in the South of England, would like to invite applicants for the position of First team Performance Analyst. You need to be enthusiastic and passionate about sport in general and have ambition to work in professional sport. The role is offered as a voluntary position, and would suit someone who is looking to continue and further their development in this field. The successful candidate will be working and supporting the First team Head Coach, staff and players.
Below are the minimum requirements and expectations of the role.
- Must video at least one training session per week. (Club camera will be provided to use.)
- Film all home fixtures at Trailfinders Sports Club, Ealing, West London. This includes league and cup matches. (approx. 15 games in total) It is encouraged that you attend away games but not expected. Majority of fixtures will take place on Sunday afternoons at 3pm.
- Compile stats post game for coaching staff. (These stats can be used at your discretion for any University work or papers should you be in education at present).
- Cut and edit any footage required by the coaching staff.
- Upload game remotely from server for coaches to access as soon as possible.
- Have good communication skills and work well in teams.
- Good time management skills and attention to detail.
If you feel you are suited to this role and would like the opportunity to work with the Broncos please forward your C.V. and covering letter to Assistant Coach Danny Ward [email protected]
Applications close at 5pm on 6th November.