London Broncos Rugby League have an opportunity for a Head Academy Physiotherapist to join the club.
London Broncos are undergoing an exciting transition period with preparation well underway for the 2016 Rugby League season.
There is an exciting opportunity for a physiotherapist to join the sports medicine team at London Broncos. The successful applicant will report directly to the Head Physiotherapist and will be responsible for the provision and delivery of physiotherapy to the academy squad as well as assisting the lead clinician in provision of service to the first team squad.
The successful applicant will attend all training sessions and matches for the academy plus the majority of all sessions for the first team.
The role will require a flexible approach to working hours and involves evening and weekend working, with the potential for some overnight stays involved. Regular in-service training and external CPD events will be available, as well as regular mentoring and appraisal.
The post would suit a newly qualified Physiotherapist with sports science/sports medicine background or experience of working in professional sport, or a Band 5 with 1-2 years experience.
• BSc (Hons)/MSc Physiotherapy qualification, HCPC registered as a Chartered Physiotherapist, and member of the CSP
• Knowledge of the unique demands of professional sport, specifically rugby league
• A desire to work in high performance sport, work hard and improve professionally as a sports physiotherapist
• Previous experience of working in professional sport
• IMMOFP qualification (or equivalent); successful applicant will be provided with this training
How to apply:
For more information on the job role, or to apply for this position, please contact or send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] by 5pm Friday 11th September 2015.
Closing date – Friday 18th September at 5pm
Interviews – Thursday 24th September