London Broncos have an exciting opportunity for a sales and marketing executive to join our growing team.
The Sales and Marketing Executive will focus on sales, renewals and account management of a variety of commercial properties. This candidate is expected to cultivate prospects for, and close new business through, outbound sales efforts. The service-oriented individual must be passionate about sales, provide exceptional customer service, and display a positive, can do attitude in order to assist the department in meeting the overall revenue/retention goals.
Duties and responsibilities
• Sell all London Broncos Commercial products including but not exclusive to: Player Sponsorship, Match Sponsorship, Match Ball Sponsorship and Business Partnerships
• Take ownership of promote, sell and run the monthly London Broncos Business Club including main electronic communications
• Take ownership of promote and sell Match Day Hospitality for all London Broncos home games
• Take ownership of, promote and sell all London Broncos merchandise
• Take ownership of promote, sell and run the London Broncos Golf Day
• Work with other London Broncos staff to promote, sell and run wider London Broncos events
• Attend local and wider London based networking events
• Work with the Commercial Manager to deliver all obligations to London Broncos sponsors
• Undertake all administrative tasks that are associated with the above roles
• Complete all tasks, outside of the above key responsibilities, as directed by the Commercial Manager and General Manager
• Experience in sales and marketing
• Ability to interact and networking with people at all levels
• Drive and ambition to achieve and exceed targets
• Excellent IT, literacy and numeracy abilities
• Educated to degree level
• Experience in sports sales and marketing (specific experience in rugby league in development areas is beneficial)
• Experience in business networking environments and an understanding of the benefits of networking
• Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Experience with CRM, social media and website applications
The post holder will be required to work at all London Broncos home match days in the club shop, attend early morning meetings and evening events as required.
Closing date – Friday 11th September at 5pm
Interviews – Thursday 24th September in the Ealing area
The position will be primarily based in Ealing at the clubs training and playing venue.
Applicants should email a covering letter and a C.V. To [email protected]